Florida Metro Construction Company, Inc. is a construction and service company located in Dania Beach, Florida that has been serving Florida and the Caribbean since 1991. Our specialized services include but are not limited to, design, installation and removal, inspection, and maintenance of the following:
- Aboveground (AST) and Underground (UST) Petroleum Storage Tanks
- Petroleum Piping, Pumps, Dispensers, Controls, and Associated Equipment
- Electronic Level & Leak Monitoring Systems
- Remote Fill Systems & Day Tanks
- Fuel Filteration & Conditioning Systems
Our extensive knowledge of petroleum storage tank systems has allowed us to cater to the customer while becoming one of South Florida's premier petroleum contractors.
- State Certified General Contractor #CGC 059569
- State Certified Pollutant Storage Contractor #PCC 057160/1256761
- State Certified Plumbing Contractor #CFC 057160
- State Certified Underground Utilities #CUC 057087
- Certified M.W.B.E./D.B.E./S.B.E.
- Fully Insured and Bondable
We say what we can do and what we do, we do well.
You can be assured that Florida Metro's position is that we never bid or undertake a given job that we are not confident we can successfully complete.
We invite your inquires and hope you'll check us out. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Remember, even if we didn't install it, our team of experts can help you maintain, upgrade, or repair it.
Florida Metro is a proud member of the following organizations: